Daddy's Homecoming

What kids don't love emojis? Daddy's Homecoming is a song that lends itself really well to actions, so some may feel that visuals aren't necessary. This song is also easily taught with emojis!

Here is a link to all of the Emojis/pictures I used: Daddy's Homecoming with Emojis

Here are a few examples:


I'm so GLAD
When Daddy comes HOME
CLAP my hands






A great big KISS








To make things even more fun, I asked the Dads in our ward to send me a photo of them doing a surprised/singing face, like this one of my husband:
Then, I cut around their face and cut out their mouth, laminated it, and super glued a jumbo popsicle stick to the back so the kids could sing through it while we practiced the song. It was a hit! Here's my daughter singing through the laminated picture of her dad:

Seriously, so funny! And now I'll keep all the laminated faces as a reward for when we review for the primary program.

Comments